Cancellation travel insurance may provide cover if you have to cancel your holiday due to events you didn’t expect and couldn’t control.
Cancellation insurance might help you if –
- A direct family member suddenly becomes very sick or dies before you leave, and you can’t go
- There’s a natural disaster like a tsunami, earthquake or avalanche, either at home or the place where you were planning to travel
- You or a travel partner accidentally break a leg and can’t travel
- Your trip is cancelled due to a strike **
and other situations like these, where the unexpected happens and things go boing.
With cancellation insurance you can claim for what you’ve spent on your holiday so far - provided your claim meets the criteria of your cover.
Get a Cancellation Travel Insurance Quote
Cancellation Insurance is included in our Comprehensive, Domestic and Frequent Traveller insurance plans, which also provides cover you for unexpected medical emergencies, lost or stolen baggage, plus much more. Read more about your Travel Insurance options here.
It can be expensive to cancel or interrupt a prepaid trip, and for a small percentage of the trip cost, you may be covered against the unexpected.
3 reasons to go with Online Travel Insurance:
- We’ve been looking after Australians overseas for over 10 years.
- Our underwriter Allianz is a member of one of the worlds largest insurance groups and in Australia is APRA regulated. This ensures high standards and helps protect the financial well-being of all Australians.
- Our medical emergency staff are available 24/7, so no matter what time zone you’re in, there’s always someone to answer your call.
Find out more about Travel Insurance, or get a quote online.