Comprehensive Travel Insurance
Comprehensive travel insurance is the highest level of cover we offer. It provides cover for many things that could happen while you’re travelling. From overseas hospital stays, to losing all your bags, to having an accident in the hire van by mistake – you have cover.
This plan is available to you, your travel partner or your family, provided everyone is aged 74 years and under.
What Does Comprehensive Travel Insurance Cover?
At a glance:
- Overseas emergency assistance – unlimited cover*
- Overseas emergency medical and hospital expenses – unlimited cover*
- Cancellation – optional
- Luggage and personal effects
- Optional Rental vehicle excess.
Here is what our comprehensive travel insurance policy covers.
The table below is a summary only and reflect the maximum amount that we will pay. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply, please see the Product Disclosure Statement for more information.
- Unlimited overseas emergency assistance
- Unlimited overseas medical and hospital expenses
- $1 million personal liability
- Selectable cancellation
- $10,000$20,000 luggage & personal effects
- Optional rental vehicle excess cover
- $1,000$2,000 travel delay expenses
- $5,000$10,000 travel documents, transaction cards & travellers cheques
- $250$500 theft of cash
- $15,000$30,000 accidental death
- $15,000$30,000 permanent disability
- $10,400$20,800 loss of income